You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Work Package should clearly and unambiguously communicate:
- The scope of work
- Products to be delivered and products to use as input to delivery
- Work resources, effort, costs and time frame (schedule)
- Project infrastructure and procedures that must be used
- Work package quality requirements
- Reporting and escalation requirements
About ProGo TemplatesAll ProGo Templates have been created with the user in mind, and they all come with detailed guidance including a worked example to show you what information is expected making it easy to follow and use. There's no need for a complicated manual or hours of training, just follow the included content and get the job done.
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.